September 7th, 2021.
All classes moving back indoors. The same protocols and measures for Covid-19 will be applied.
These protocols are:
- Everyone will be wearing a face covering for the entire class.
- Sanitizing before the start of class, after class, and after working with partners.
- Parents may not stay in the dojo. You may drop off your kids.
- After class, I will bring them out to you.
- Students waiting for the next class must stay outside either in their cars or along the windows with masks on.
- When the class is finished and all let out. The next class waiting will be given permission to enter.
- The different classes will have no contact with each other.
If there are any questions and concerns, please feel free to reach out!
Looking forward to seeing you all.